our core VALUES
- We reflect the Jewishness of Yeshua
- A House of Prayer for all Nations
- Centered on the Biblical Calendar
- A Spirit-filled blended worship made up of contemporary music and liturgy
- A congregation of people who are discovering God, becoming who He created us to be, and investing in God’s kingdom.
Meet the Elders.
Jacob Rosenberg PhD
Michael & Debra Stackhouse
Edwin & Evy Rivera
Meet the Staff.
Exec. Assistant/ Office Manager
Director of Music & Growth Groups
Director of Education
Director of Hospitality
Adat was founded by David and Ester Bronstein in 1934, as the First Hebrew Christian Church of Chicago. It was formed out of the Jewish mission house ministry known as Peniel Center. The name was changed to Adat Hatikvah in 1974.
We have had many leaders over the years, with many moving on to plant other congregations and organizations around the world. They include: Larry Rich, Dan Juster, Barry Budoff, Jeff Feinberg, and Roy Schwartz.
Adat is currently located in Deerfield IL. However it was located in Albany Park, East Rogers Park, West Rogers Park, and Evanston.
Our Vision For The Future
We want to be a congregation where people can Discover God, Become who He created them to be, and Invest in His Kingdom.